Working within the water utility, BioGas and renewable energy sectors, Servomac pride ourselves on our health and safety, quality and overall best value for pipework and mechanical services. Working with you, your design, engineering and site teams, we aim to maximise the off-site fabrication of pipework and supports in an effort to reduce the on-site programme and costs.
Servomac provide you with services for the detail design, supply of materials, off-site fabrication, on-site installation and pressure testing of a wide range of pipework and associated support systems up to and including 600mm NB. (Sizes outside this range may be considered upon application)
We can carry out the removal of existing redundant mechanical equipment, and together with the installation of pipework and supports, install the associated valves, pumps, mechanical plant and equipment.
Servomac can provide a 'supply and fabricate only' service within our workshop facility at Staveley, Chesterfield. Should you wish to supply the materials, we can provide a 'fabrication only' service.
Servomac detail design, supply, fabricate and hydrostatic test 'through' and 'dead leg' type condensate pots for biogas pipelines.
All fabrication and welding is carried out by in-house advanced craftsmen and coded welders to ASME IX, BS EN 287.
On-site installations are carried out by time served pipe fitters, mechanical fitters and skilled advanced craftsmen. All employees hold EUSR SHEA cards and trade specific CSCS cards.
Experience in pipework systems:
- Portable water, effluent water, treated water, sludge
- Biogas, natural gas, compressed air, nitrogen
- CHP; Hot water flow & return, fuel oil
Diffused aeration systems:
- Installation of blowers
- Installation of mixers and associated equipment
- Installation of in tank aeration systems
- Supply, fabrication, installation and testing of air blower distribution pipework
- Leak & pattern testing
- Thin wall stainless steel pipe (TWSS) to EN10217-7, EN10296-2 grades 304L & 316L
- Stainless steel pipe to ASTM A312 grades 304L & 316L in schedules S10 to 160
- Carbon steel pipe to API 5L/ASTM A106/BS3601/BS3602 in schedules 10 to XXS
- Carbon steel pipe to BS1387, Light, Medium & Heavy Weight
- Carbon steel pipe coated in fusion bonded epoxy, Scotchkote 206N, Resicoat
- Carbon Steel pipe galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461
- Ductile Iron pipework to EN545 (Blue) and EN589 (Red-Brown)
- Plastic pipe; uPVC, ABS, MDPE, HDPE
- Copper pipe; BS EN 1057
- Mapress/Xpress pipe; Stainless Steel, copper and carbon steel
© Servomac 2015